- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
Note: If you are on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
- Tap Add Account.
- From the options displayed, select Exchange.
- Enter the Office 365 email and a short description.
- Tap Next.
- A prompt will appear stating to Sign in to your “(email domain)” Exchange account using Microsoft?.
Note: Note: Select Configure Manually if you need to manually enter server settings like server, domain, username, and password.
- If you select Sign In, provide the login credentials for the Office 365 email account.
- Tap Sign in or Next.
- Once the email is successfully verified, a prompt may appear requesting to allow the Mail app-specific permissions.
- Tap Accept.
- Select the various services to sync with your iOS device.
- Tap Save.
- Confirm that the email added is successful in sending and receiving emails within the Mail app.