- Log into Joomla Administrator panel and navigate to System > Global Configuration menu
- Go to the Server tab and locate Force SSL feature. You can choose one of the available options:
- Administrator Only – this will secure only the backend of your website. This means that only administrator pages will be loaded using https, the frontend will work via http.
- Entire Site – this will secure the entire website and make all pages work via https. This is the recommended option.
- Once done, click Save to complete.
You must be logged in to post a comment.