Files can be transferred between your local machine and remote server using Dreamweaver FTP Panel.
- Click the Connection icon.
- Change from Local View to Remote Server, using the drop-down menu.
- Select file to download by clicking on the file then clicking the down arrow in the top menu.
- Click Yes on the popup when asked if dependent files should be included in the transfer.
- Select Local View. Files transferred should be reflected.
Note: do these steps after dreamweaver is configured and tested to connect with your remote server directory.