Access Outlook Email Online
- To set up Outlook on your desktop, you will need to log in to your Microsoft portal.
- Use the username and password that you created when the Office 365 account was created.
- Click the Outlook icon in the Microsoft Portal to view your email online.
- Proceed to the steps below for instructions on how to set up Outlook on your desktop.
Setup Outlook Email for Desktop
- Sign in to your Microsoft portal.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Install Office button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Office 365 apps.
- Pending your browser and device, you may be prompted to allow and save the app file to your computer. Click the Save File.
- Once the file downloads to your computer, open the file and follow the instructions to install the Office app on your computer.
- After installing, open the Office app and log in using your Office 365 email address and password.
Note: For more information on troubleshooting issues with the Office installation, please view the available resources at Microsoft Office Support.
You must be logged in to post a comment.