1. Go to the Google Play Store on the mobile device.
2. Search for the Microsoft Outlook app and click Install.
3. Open the application once it finishes installing.
4. Tap Get Started
5. Type the Office 365 email address to add the account, then tap Continue.
6. Tap Office 365 to apply account type to the email address.
7. Confirm the email address is correct to sign-in to the Office 365 email account.
8. Tap Next.
9. Enter the email password.
10. Tap Sign in.
11. Once the email has been added, confirm that the email is successful in sending and receiving emails within the Microsoft app.
You must be logged in to post a comment.